Dust flux, Vostok ice core

Dust flux, Vostok ice core
Two dimensional phase space reconstruction of dust flux from the Vostok core over the period 186-4 ka using the time derivative method. Dust flux on the x-axis, rate of change is on the y-axis. From Gipp (2001).

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The PDAC experience, part three

My son was playing around with the various pens I brought back from various companies. I use PDAC to stock up.

Clearly I need to start doing more due diligence.

My son got all of the pens to work except one: Detour Gold. So, naturally we took it apart to have a look.
Nice looking pen!


So far, so good.


Aha! No pen tip, no ink reservoir--just an empty shell.

You may insert your own punch line here.

I currently have no position in Detour, although I admit I did very well on it in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment